New Delhi: Zomato grocery delivery platform is likely to bring its listing date forward from July 27th to July 23rd, Friday, a person familiar with the matter told ETMarkets on condition of anonymity.
However, several processes such as stock allocation, stock crediting, and refunds remain to be completed.
After the early listing turmoil, the gray market premium on the company’s unlisted shares has risen. The company now has a premium of Rs 22-25 in the unofficial market for trading unlisted stocks, indicating a premium of 33-35 percent.
Abhay Doshi, founder of UnlistedArena, said the recent listing had lifted sentiment in the primary market. “All of the recently listed stocks have well rewarded investors and the same is expected of Zomato,” said the gray market tracker.
The company sold its stake between July 14 and 16 in the range of Rs 72-76 each to raise Rs 9,375 billion. With over 38 subscriptions, the issue met with a solid response from investors.
The quota reserved for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 54.71 times, the quota reserved for non-institutional investors (NIIs) 34.80 times and the retail quota 7.87 times.
At the high end of the price range, the company will have a market capitalization of more than 64.5 billion in McDonald’s and Burger King, among others.
India has 20 publicly traded hospitality companies with a total market capitalization of approximately Rs 45,000 billion.
Investors who have bid for the issue can check the allotment status on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
1) Visit https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Under the Issue Type, click Equity
3) Select Zomato Limited under the issue name in the dropbox
4) Write the application number
5) Add the PAN card ID
6) Click on “I’m not a robot” and click on “Submit”.
You can also check the quota status on Link Intime India’s online portal
Private Limited (https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html), the registrar for the problem. The registrar is a legal person registered with Sebi who is qualified as such and processes all applications electronically and carries out the allocation process in accordance with the prospectus.
The Registrar Agent is responsible for meeting the deadlines for updating electronic crediting of Shares to successful applicants, mailing and uploading refunds, and responding to all investor-related inquiries after the issue is complete.
1) Go to Link Intime India Private Limited’s web portal
2) Select the IPO in the dropbox, the name of which will only be filled in when the allotment is complete
3) You may need to choose one of three modes: Application Number, Client ID, or PAN ID
4) In the application type, choose between ASBA and non-ASBA
5) Enter the details of the mode you selected in step 2
6) Fill out the captcha precisely for security reasons
7) Click Submit.