When it comes to raising babies, diapers are a way of life. And what really stinks (other than the dirty diapers is the amount of money that has to be invested each month to keep a full stock.
Freebabysamples.vip was just launched as a way to connect expecting / new moms with manufactures to provide savings on diapers, formula and many other items that your baby will need during their first year of life. There is no cost to join or any purchase requirements. Moms only need to provide their email address to get started.
One of the biggest expenses new moms have are diapers so diaper coupons are a must to have. These free diaper coupons can be used at online stores as well as retail stores such as Target, Walmart and more.
Just how expensive can diapers get? Check out these latest stats:
- The average newborn is going to go through 10 to 12 diapers each day over the first month of its life.
- Even after one month of life, a baby is still going to go through eight to 10 diapers per day.
- After five months, your baby should be using no more than 8 diapers per day.
- At six months, your down to 5 or 6 diapers per day — or about half of what they used when they were newborns.
- So, in its first year of life, a baby goes through anywhere between 2,000 and 2,200 diapers! After thousands of diaper changes, you’ll be ready for potty training.
The site also has many other offers that expectant mothers can sign up for to help save on many other items that newborn babies require.
To sign up to receive your free diaper coupons visit https://Freebabysamples.vip to learn more.