Aditya Birla AMC IPO (Initial Public Offering) will open for subscription on Wednesday, September 29, 2021, and the three-day issue will end on October 1, 2021 ₹2,768.26 crore from this public offering by OFS (offer for sale).
The price range of the first share sale was set at ₹695-712. According to market observers, Aditya Birla is AMC IPO GMP (gray market premium) today ₹30th
Here we list important details about Aditya Birla AMC’s IPO:
– Aditya Birla AMC IPO GMP: As mentioned above, ABSL will sell AMC stocks at a premium of. acted ₹30 on the gray market today. According to market observers, Aditya Birla is AMC IPO GMP today ₹18 less than yesterday evening’s gray market premium of ₹48. You said that Aditya Birla AMC’s gray market premium rose within a week of ₹30 tons ₹70, but shortly before the subscription opens, it’s up ₹30. They added that much will depend on how investors react when it opens for bidding tomorrow.
– Aditya Birla AMC IPO price range: The asset management company has the issue price ₹695 tons ₹712 per share.
– Aditya Birla AMC IPO size: The company’s promoters intend to increase ₹2,768.26 crore from this public offering by OFS (offer for sale).
– Aditya Birla AMC IPO subscription date: The public edition will open for subscription on September 29 and can be offered until October 1, 2021.
– Aditya Birla AMC IPO lot size: One bidder can apply for the public offering in lots and one lot comprises 20 shares of Aditya Birla AMC. A bidder can apply for at least one lot and a maximum of 14 lots.
– Investment limit for the IPO of Aditya Birla AMC: Since a bidder can apply for at least one lot and a maximum of 14 lots, an investor can invest at least ₹14,240 ( ₹712 x 20) and maximum ₹1,99,360 ( ₹712 x 20 x 14).
– Problem type: Aditya Birla AMC IPO is a book-build edition with a face value of ₹5 per equity share.
– Subscribe or not to Aditya Birla AMC IPO: Advising investors on the subscription to Aditya Birla AMC IPO; Saurabh Joshi, Research Analyst at Marwadi Shares and Finance Limited, said, “Given the TTM-adjusted EPS of ₹At 20.27 after the issue, the company is trading at a PER of 35.13 with a market capitalization of ₹2.05.056 million, while its rivals HDFC AMC and Nippon Life are trading at P / E ratios of 49.99 and 38.61, respectively. We are giving this IPO the subscription rating because the company is the largest bank-independent asset manager in India with a diverse product portfolio and a geographically diversified pan-Indian sales presence. In addition, the company is available at a fair valuation compared to its competitors. “
Subscribe to something Mint newsletter
* Please enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Never miss a story again! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!