Tag Archives: Trading & the Nervous System

Forex & Fight or Flight

Before you start trading we think it’s a good idea that you understand the physiological impact trading will have on you.  The first thing you need to know is your nervous system is going to work against you as a trader. As a part of our physical makeup, we all have what is called the autonomic nervous [...]

Read more

Two Types of Losers

This article is a reprint from 10/1/08 There are a whole host of characters who regularly lose money in the market place, and most fall into two catogories: False Ego Traders & Nervous Traders The false ego mistakes come from a mixture of false pride and bravado and are the most dangerous mistakes to make. [...]

Read more

Daily Forex Report

Daily Forex Report for 6/3/10  Congratulations to Jay and the team at Trading-U.com on their book Mastering the Currency Market being rated the #2 best selling book on foreign exchange on Amazon on Kindle!     Click here to view Jay’s Daily Forex Report for 6/3 where he covers the six major currencies, the U.S. stock market, and gold. http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid86410614001?bctid=89844424001 [...]

Read more

The Fine Line of Success

The following article was first published in Feb 2008 by Jay Norris I spent some time earlier this week in Southern California w/ a very successful trader and good friend who told me a great story about a time still fresh in his memory when his success or failure hung inthe balance. It was 1980 [...]

Read more

Trading & Leverage

We know we use somewhere around 10% of our brain power at any given time. Now imagine if suddenly the other 90% of your brain clicked on at once. Rather than enjoy being beyond genius, you would likely go mad from the sudden and constant rush of your sensory perceptions throttling out of control. You [...]

Read more

Daily Forex Report: Higher Time Frame Confirmation

Daily Forex Report for 4/29/10  Click here to view Jay’s Daily Forex Report for 4/29 where he covers 13 live markets and talks about the importance of higher time frame confirmation. http://www.forextv.com/Forex/Video/Video.php?bcpid=72130734001&bclid=72066595001&bctid=82049554001 Teresa Bell www.trading-u.com DISCLAIMER: Forex (off-exchange foreign currency futures and options or FX) trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for [...]

Read more
UA-8362861-1