Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor, GC Murmu appointed 6 officers as the members to the Public Provider Commission on Wednesday, June 24.
In accordance to the get launched by the More Secretary Standard Administration Office, the 6 officers had been appointed as the customers of the Public Company Commission on the acceptance of the J&K Lt Governor
The 6 officers appointed as Users of Public Provider Commission
- Syed Ahfadul Mujtaba, IPS, Director Standard Prosecution,
- Syed Iqbal Aga, retired Progress Commissioner Performs,
- Subash Gupta, retired District and Periods Choose,
- Des Raj, Chief Engineer Public Will work (R&B) Jammu,
- Sameer Bharti, retired IFS officer
- Showkat Ahmad Zargar, retired Associate Professor Arithmetic in Increased Education and learning Department
Read the full assertion in this article:
As for every the statement, the officers shall hold the placement of the Associates, PSC until they achieve the age of 62 decades. It also read through that the officers’ appointment shall choose impact from the day they think business.
This appointment will come a thirty day period and a fifty percent just after retired IAS officer, 1984-batch, BR Sharma was appointed as the chief of Jammu and Kashmir Community Assistance Commission.