Earlier this month, we reported that singer Silento, most known for his hit song, “Watch Me Whip (Nae Nae),” was facing multiple felony assault charges after threatening people with a hatchet in the midst of searching for his girlfriend.
According to HotNewHipHop, Silento was set to appear in court this past Wednesday for his two assault with deadly weapon charges, but unfortunately failed to show up.
His attorney was present on his behalf but now the court has issued an arrest warrant with bail set at $105,000. It was all good a few weeks ago when he previously posted bail. However, that was revoked due to the judge. Silento is slated to head back to court in March 2021.
Stay tuned to see what happens next.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
View this post on Instagram
TSR STAFF: Christina C! @cdelafresh ___ Silento, famous for the song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” is facing several felony assault charges– including assault with a deadly weapon, after he allegedly threatened people with a hatchet while he looked for his girlfriend. ___ According to @tmz_tv, it all went down last weekend when Silento allegedly got loud and threatened people with a hatchet at a home in an undisclosed location. ___ Law enforcement sources told TMZ that Silento, who is originally from Stone Mountain, Georgia, walked into a house with a hatchet in hand searching for his lady. ___ Someone in the house screamed for help and others took him down and disarmed him, according to TMZ. But get this y’all, Silento’s friend reportedly arrived shortly afterward and told him it was the wrong house before they–click the link in our bio to read more. : @gettyimages
The post Silento Faced With $105,000 Warrant After Missing Court Appearance appeared first on The Shade Room.