- The company is expected to announce its share grant status on October 6th.
- The IPO of the investment fund company was subscribed 5.25 times on the last day of the offer.
- Investors have bid 14.59 crore shares against the offered 2.77 crore shares.
The mutual fund company Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is expected to announce the granting of its Initial Public Offering (IPO) status on Wednesday, October 6th.
The IPO was open for subscription between September 29 and October 1.
The mutual fund company intends to raise 2,768 billion yen through the sale of 3.88 billion of the proceeds from the IPO going to the promoters as the company is a joint venture between Aditya Birla Capital and the Canadian company Sun Life AMC. Both promoters will jointly sell a 13.5% stake in the company through the IPO.
Overall, the IPO received a decent response from investors, but qualified institutional buyers and non-institutional investors subscribed the most.
Investors have bid 14.59 crore shares against the offered 2.77 crore shares.
|Qualified institutional buyers||10.36|
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC is the fourth largest mutual fund in the country after SBI MF, HDFC MF and ICICI Prudential MF, with average assets under management of 2.75 billion% over the next five years at ₹ 57 trillion and Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC to from to benefit from the good industry prospects as it is among the top five players.
To check the Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC IPO grant status on the exchange website:
- Visit the BSE website or the NSE website here.
- Select “Equity” under BSE and then “Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC” from the drop-down list.
- Now enter your application number and PAN.
- Click on “Search”.
- Please note that the details will only be available after the shares have been allocated.
You can also visit the registrar website (Link Intime India) to check your application status.
- Visit the registrar’s website here.
- Click on ‘Select Company’ and then on ‘Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC’.
- After the company is selected, you will need to enter either your PAN details, application number or customer ID.
- Enter the captcha and click “Submit”.
As soon as you click “Submit”, the status of your application will be displayed on the screen. Please make sure that the information you provide is correct. It shows the number of shares you have subscribed to and the number of shares allotted to you.
SEE ALSO: ONGC Returns to ₹ 2 Trillion Club after 2 Years as Gas and Crude Oil Prices Soar
The party isn’t over for Paras Defense shareholders as the stock breaks the cap for three days in a row