Krsnaa Diagnostics’ IPO: After 64.38 subscriptions, all eyes are now on the allotment date of the Krsnaa Diagnostics share, which is expected to be August 11, 2021. But those who have bid for the public issue are also keeping an eye on this ₹1,213.33 crore IPO performance in the gray market. To the delight of such bidders, Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP has made an enormous leap and success today ₹425 premium per share. Last night Krsnaa Diagnostics was IPO gray market premium ₹380, so the Krsnaa Diagnostics share price has risen ₹45 today. This rise in the gray market price of Krsnaa Diagnostics ‘initial public offering has raised bidders’ expectations and they are now eagerly awaiting the start of the stock allocation process, market watchers said.
Here we list important details regarding the Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO:
– Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP: Krsnaa Diagnostics shares are available at ₹425 Premium on the gray market. This means that the gray market is expecting a premium gain of around 44 to 45 percent from this IPO, since the issue price of the public offering is set at ₹933 tons ₹954. This Krishnaa Diagnostics IPO GMP of ₹425 also means that the gray market consists of the public issue at approx ₹1379 ( ₹954 + ₹425) per share.
– Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO grant date: The prospective date for the stock allocation for the initial public offering of Krsnaa Diagnostics is August 11, 2021. So if you have submitted an offer for the public offering, you should make a note of this date and check whether the shares have been allocated to you or not. However, the status of the share allocation should be reviewed as soon as the company notifies bidders of the completion of the shares.
– Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO grant status check
Those who have applied for Krsnaa Diagnostics to go public have two official ways to check the status of the share allotment online. You can either access the direct BSE web link – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx or the direct web link of this official registrar – kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO allocation status check online at BSE
In order to check Krsnaa Diagnostics’ IPO allocation status online on the BSE website, bidders are advised to log in via the direct BSE link – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx – and follow a few simple steps.
Here is the step-by-step guide:
1]Log in using the direct BSE link – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx;
2]Enter ‘Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO’ in the field provided for the name of the issue;
3]Enter your application number;
4]Enter your PAN information;
5]Click on “I’m not a robot”; and
6]Click the “Send” button.
Your Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO application status is displayed on the computer monitor or smartphone screen.
Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO allocation status check online at KFintech
Bidders wishing to check their application status online by logging into the official registrar KFintech website are advised to log in using the direct KFintech link – ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx. Due to the sudden surge in traffic on the website, the link may not open immediately. In such a scenario, bidders are advised to log in again after a while.
Here is the step-by-step guide:
1]Sign up using the direct KFintech link – ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx;
2]Click one of the links provided – 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5;
3]Select Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO in the place indicated for the IPO name;
4]Select the application type;
5]Enter your IPO registration number;
6]Enter security code or captcha; and
7]Click the “Send” button.
Your Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO allocation status will be displayed on the computer monitor or smartphone screen.
The initial public offering of Krsnaa Diagnostics will be listed on both the NSE and the BSE. The preliminary listing date for Krsnaa Diagnostics shares is August 17, 2021.
Subscribe to something Mint newsletter
* Please enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Never miss a story again! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our app now !!