Chemplast Sanmar IPO – SUBSCRIPTION status; Allotment, listing, refund, transfer of shares in Demat accounts; SHORTEST WAY to check the allocation – BSE, Kfintech DIRECT LINKS here
Chemplast Sanmar goes public – Chemplast Sanmar Limited’s IPO ended on August 12, 2021. The issue was subscribed a total of 2.17 times on the NSE over the three-day period. The Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) subscribed to this issue 2.29 times. The non-institutional investors (NIIs) subscribed to this issue 1.03 times. The Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) subscribed to this issue 2.70 times.
If you are an investor in Chemplast Sanmar’s IPO and want to know the grant date and status review, here’s what you need to do. Also receive the full schedule of stock allotment completion, refund start date, transfer to Demat account, and listing.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming below:
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO – FULL Timeline
- Issue ended on August 12th
- Closing due to allocation is expected on August 18th
- Refunds expected to be initiated on August 20th
- Transfer of the shares to the Demat account on August 23rd
- Listing date expected on August 24th
The above timeline is based on information available in the real estate agent Edelweiss app.
Review of Chemplast Sanmar Limited’s IPO grant status on the KFintech website
1) Log into the direct KFintech website – https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO from the drop-down list.
3) Now select Application Number / DPID / Client ID / PAN
4) Enter the application number followed by the captcha code
5) Now click on the ‘Submit’ option and your IPO application status will be displayed on your computer monitor or smartphone screen.
Chemplast Sanmar Limited IPO Allocation Status Check on the BSE website
1) Log in using the direct BSE link – bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
2) Now select ‘Equity’ and enter the Sue name
3) Enter application number and PAN number
4) Check the box next to “I’m not a robot”.
5) Click on the ‘Search’ option; and your IPO application status will be available
Chemplast Sanmar’s IPO offering includes shares totaling up to Rs 3,850 Cr, of which new issues are up to Rs 1,300 Cr and an offer for sale (OFS) is up to Rs 2,550 Cr. This includes the anchor portion of 32,024,029 shares. The topic is 100 percent bookbuilding. The price range was Rs 530 to Rs 541.
Global Coordinators and Book Running Lead Managers (BRLMs) include ICICI Securities Limited, Axis Capital Limited, Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited, IIFL Securities Limited, Ambit Private Limited, BOB Capital Markets Limited, and HDFC Bank Limited.
The Book Running Lead Managers are IndusInd Bank Limited and YES Securities (India) Limited, while the Sponsor Bank is ICICI Bank Limited. The registrar’s name is KFin Technologies Private Limited.