- First, go to the Curve.fi – Pools page to see the list of available Curve pools.
2. Next, connect your wallet to the Curve Pools platform. Curve accepts most crypto wallets including MetaMask, Frame, Trezor and Ledger.
3. If you want to start yield farming on curve, you need to choose a pool that will provide liquidity. The Pools page lists several pools that are currently active. For each entry, the tokens eligible for deposit are listed under the pool name.
The base vAPY changes daily based on trading activity. Rewards tAPR gives you a range of how much you can expect in rewards.
4. Once a pool is selected, a deposit interface will appear. Curve offers a deposit bonus for providing liquidity for tokens with a lower ratio. You have a choice of deposit or “deposit and wager in meter”. The latter allows you to earn CRV in the form of rewards.
Once you click on your deposit option, you approve the transaction with your ETH wallet.
- After providing liquidity, you can earn additional CRV tokens by staking your CRV. You can achieve this by selecting how long you want your token locked on the Locker page.
And there you have it, it’s that simple! Using Curve Finance is easier than you think.
Learn Crypto Trading, Yield Farms, Income strategies and more at CrytoAnswers