Wetouch Technology announces downsized 3M stock IPO on Nasdaq at $5 to $7 per hour, from Investing.com
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective, and ask questions of authors and others. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse that we all value and expect, please consider the following criteria:
- Enrich The conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that is relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be polite. Even negative opinions can be expressed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Pay attention to punctuation and capitalization.
- NOTE: Spam and/or advertising messages as well as links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks addressed to an author or another user.
- Don’t monopolize the conversation. We value passion and conviction, but we also firmly believe in giving everyone the opportunity to express their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil conduct, we expect commenters to express their opinions concisely and thoughtfully, but not so often that others are upset or offended. If we receive complaints about anyone taking over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site without recourse.
- Only English Comments are allowed.
Those causing spam or abuse will be deleted from the website at Investing.com's discretion and barred from future registration.